Touch signing now available in Sign and Save!
Touch Signing signature software works with our ecosystem of plugins, allowing you to:
- Include signatures in Word documents,
- Digitally sign Adobe PDF,
- Put signatures in Excel files
- …and more!
All you need is ScripTouch Sign and Save (a free download) and our new Touch Signing license. Add this product to your cart and checkout, you will receive an email telling you how to download and install it within one business day. (Note: Currently Touch Signing is not available for Mac.)
This listing is for the FULL license. The Touch Signing full license is for the life of the product you are registering it for. It is non-transferable to any other device.
If you just want to test Touch Signing, you can start a 90-day risk-free trial with the demo license here.
Touch Signing Signature Software Installation
Follow the instructions on the Scriptel Wiki page here: https://wiki.scriptel.com/w/Touch_Signing.
To validate that your Touch Signing signature software license is installed correctly and working, start Sign and Save.
The light in the lower left corner of Sign and Save will tell you the application’s status:
- If Sign and Save is installed but it detects no signature pad, the light is grey.
- If Sign and Save is installed and a signature pad is detected, the light is green and the text says “Connected to <signature pad>.”
- If Sign and Save is installed and a Touch Signing license is installed correctly, the light is blue and the text says, “Touch signing is available.”