Electronic Signature Capture Hardware with Low Cost and High Value Bundled with Free Software
Scriptel's ScripTouch series electronic capture hardware is all verified Citrix Ready and feature rugged construction and high reliability for frequent transactions and long lifetimes. Our active battery-less tethered pen is proven to perform flawlessly through more than 1 million signatures. Signature quality is not affected by wear or heavy use and there are no batteries to replace.
The ScripTouch ST1475 with ProScript device interface brings all these characteristics to the market for the first time, for less than $100. This signature pad exemplifies modern design requirements for electronic signature capture hardware. It includes low profile height, horizontal pen tray and vertical pen mount, easy-to-use mounting holes and an ergonomic palm rest for a more comfortable signing experience.
The Slimline 1x5 comes standard with a 0.9 m / 3 ft USB cable. Longer cables are available.
For ProScript Slimline 1x5 pads, you can order:
- a 1.8 m / 6 ft cable with model number SC-ST1475-6FT
- a 5 m / 16.4 ft cable with model number SC-ST1475-5M
For EasyScript Slimline 1x5 pads, you can order:
- a 1.8 m / 6 ft cable with model number SC-ST1476-6FT
- a 5 m / 16.4 ft cable with model number SC-ST1476-5M
Free Software for Scriptel Signature Pad Owners
Using ScripTouch free downloads, signatures can be captured in real-time with ScripTouch Sign and Save, Adobe Reader XI and DC, Adobe Acrobat XI and DC, Microsoft Word 2013 and 2016, Microsoft Excel 2013 and 2016, Google Docs, Google Sheets, OpenOffice Writer, OpenOffice Calc, and TWAIN in many popular image formats.
ProScript is the best solution for signatures in desktop installed software, including Scriptel's free Sign and Save standalone signature software. ProScript also makes it easy to sign within popular desktop applications like Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat/Reader. Please refer to the list of supported software plugins that are available with Sign and Save.
ProScript is also compatible with a variety of popular software applications. Please check our Software Partners page for a list of our key partners. If you don't find your software on the list, please check with your software vendor for compatibility with Scriptel signature pads.
Sign and Save
With the ScripTouch Sign and Save Command Line Interface you can customize and save a signature image in your preferred location, making it easier to integrate electronic signature into your digital workflows.
This application provides free signature capture software that can be run standalone, in CLI mode for automating a workflow, or as a plugin for several popular programs and for using the signature pad as a TWAIN device. Also included in the download is a virtual USB channel driver for Citrix and RDP-based systems.
Signature Pad Features
- Active Battery-Free Pen
- Vertical Pen Mount
- Durable Casing
- Slim: Less than 1" Tall
- USB Interface
- Wide Palm Rest
- Big Non-Slip Rubber Feet
- Snap-in Pen Tray
- 2-year Warranty with RapidCare Overnight Exchange
- ScripTouch Sign and Save, standalone and CLI
- ScripTouch Remote (*requires additional license activation)
- XenApp Versions: 6.5, 7.x, Citrix Cloud
- XenDesktop Versions: 7.x, Citrix Cloud
Cleaning Instructions for our Signature Pads
Included Electronic Signature Software Plug-ins
(Available through our free Sign and Save plug-in.)
- Adobe Acrobat Standard / Professional XI and DC
- Adobe Reader XI and DC
- Microsoft Excel 2013 and 2016
- Microsoft Word 2013 and 2016
- OpenOffice / LibreOffice
- Google Docs (EasyScript interface only, download here.)
- Google Sheets (EasyScript interface only, download here.)
- TWAIN Compatible Scanning Applications
- Windows 7 - 10
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6+
- 10 Megabytes of Hard Disk Space