Electronic Signature Capture Hardware with Low Cost and High Value Bundled with Free Software
Scriptel's ScripTouch series electronic capture hardware is all verified Citrix Ready and feature rugged construction and high reliability for frequent transactions and long lifetimes. Our active battery-less tethered pen is proven to perform flawlessly through more than 1 million signatures. Signature quality is not affected by wear or heavy use and there are no batteries to replace.
The ScripTouch ST1475 with EasyScript device interface brings all these characteristics to the market for the first time, for less than $120. This signature pad exemplifies modern design requirements for electronic signature capture hardware. It includes low profile height, horizontal pen tray and vertical pen mount, easy-to-use mounting holes and an ergonomic palm rest for a more comfortable signing experience.
The Slimline 1x5 comes standard with a 0.9 m / 3 ft USB cable. Longer cables are available.
For ProScript Slimline 1x5 pads, you can order:
- a 1.8 m / 6 ft cable with model number SC-ST1475-6FT
- a 5 m / 16.4 ft cable with model number SC-ST1475-5M
For EasyScript Slimline 1x5 pads, you can order:
- a 1.8 m / 6 ft cable with model number SC-ST1476-6FT
- a 5 m / 16.4 ft cable with model number SC-ST1476-5M
Free Software for Scriptel Signature Pad Owners
Using ScripTouch free downloads, signatures can be captured in real-time with ScripTouch Sign and Save, Adobe Reader XI and DC, Adobe Acrobat XI and DC, Microsoft Word 2013 and 2016, Microsoft Excel 2013 and 2016, Google Docs, Google Sheets, OpenOffice Writer, OpenOffice Calc, and TWAIN in many popular image formats.
Signature Pad Features
- Active Battery-Free Pen
- Vertical Pen Mount
- Durable Casing
- Slim: Less than 1" Tall
- USB Interface
- Wide Palm Rest
- Big Non-Slip Rubber Feet
- Snap-in Pen Tray
- 2-year Warranty with RapidCare Overnight Exchange
- XenApp Versions: 6.5, 7.x, Citrix Cloud
- XenDesktop Versions: 7.x, Citrix Cloud
Cleaning Instructions for our Signature Pads
Included Electronic Signature Software Plug-ins
(Available through our free Sign and Save plug-in.)
- Adobe Acrobat Standard / Professional XI and DC
- Adobe Reader XI and DC
- Microsoft Excel 2013 and 2016
- Microsoft Word 2013 and 2016
- OpenOffice / LibreOffice
- Google Docs (EasyScript interface only, download here.)
- Google Sheets (EasyScript interface only, download here.)
- TWAIN Compatible Scanning Applications
- Windows 7 - 10
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6+
- 10 Megabytes of Hard Disk Space
eClinicalWorks uses the EasyScript interface.
EasyScript is ideally suited for no-client-install situations, and for use with web-based software. It also works very well in remote and virtualization environments such as Remote Desktop, Citrix XenDesktop, and XenApp products.
The latest version, EasyScript 3.0, allows switching between ProScript and EasyScript and adds customized text, graphics, buttons, screen states and interactions.
Installation is simply plug-and-play with no extra software installation needed! EasyScript signature pads are supported by a number of software products. The listing of compatible software partners can be found on the Software Partners page, or by contacting your software vendor to check for compatibility.