Make it easier to integrate signature capture into your digital workflows
This application provides free electronic signature capture software that can be:
- …run standalone,
- …in CLI mode for automating a workflow, or
- …as a plugin for several popular programs and for using the signature pad as a TWAIN device.
Also included in the download is a virtual USB channel driver for Citrix and RDP-based systems.
If you need this product, you might also be interested in ScripTouch Remote, our universal solution for USB Forwarding.
Electronic Software Features
- Allows for signature capture from all standard ScripTouch signature pads (both EasyScript and ProScript models).
- Autosave feature for rapid signature capture.
- Configurable signature styles, including:
- Configurable stroke width
- Different pen styles to simulate real pens
- Embedded timestamps
- Foreground and background colors
- Optional anti-aliasing
- Signature cropping
- Transparent backgrounds
- Variable image size
- Full compatibility with ScripTouch Remote for Citrix and Microsoft Remote Desktop connections.
- Save to Clipboard
- Support for a large variety of output formats, including:
- Bitmap (.bmp) – 24 bit color, 8 bit monochrome, and 1 bit black and white.
- Comma Separated Values (.csv)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- JPEG (.jpg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (.svg)
- Tagged Interchange Format (.tif) – CCITTv4 Compression, Technote 2 Compression
Included Electronic Signature Plug-ins
- Adobe Acrobat Standard / Professional XI and DC
- Adobe Reader XI and DC
- Microsoft Excel 2007 – 2016
- Microsoft Word 2007 – 2016
- TWAIN Compatible Scanning Applications
Included Electronic Signature Applications
- ScripTouch Sign and Save, standalone and CLI
- ScripTouch Remote (*requires additional license activation)
- Windows 7 – 10
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6+
- 10 Megabytes of Hard Disk Space